A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc.,please go to this link.
To revoke your consent to cookies click on the following link:
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
|CONSENT||.gstatic.com||20 years||Cookie of Google Maps, used for the operation of the map of Google.|
|NID||.gstatic.com||6 months||Anonymously collects statistics on visitors' use of the site|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server|
|_icl_current_admin_language_||Own||Session||Cookie needed to identify the navigation language|
|_icl_current_language||Own||Session||Cookie needed to identify the navigation language|
|euCookie||Own||Session||Cookie that manages the euCookie plugin|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Own||1 month||Its function is to indicate when you are logged in and who you are, being used by the WordPress interface.|
|wordpress_sec_||Own||1 month||It is used as a key to control a user's access to the WordPress service. Session cookie.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Own||1 month||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.|
|wp-settings-1||Own||1 month||Used to customize your view of the admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.|
|wp-settings-time-1||Own||1 month||Used by WordPress to customize the User Interface.|
|1P_JAR||.google.com||1 week||Transfers data to Google|
|APISID||.google.com||2 years||Social Networking|
|HSID||.google.com||2 years||Social Networking|
|OTZ||.google.com||6 months||collect information about preferences to be used for advertising purposes.|
|NID||.google.com||6 months||Social Networking|
|SAPISID||.google.com||2 years||Social Networking|
|SID||.google.com||2 years||Social Networking|
|SIDCC||.google.com||3 months||This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous browsing information.|
|SSID||.google.com||2 years||Social Networking|
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regardat this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookieswe attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.